we Make LOI Submission Very EASY.
Welcome To Official Portal of Servcure. The Portal will help you to submit LOI very Easy.
Practice makes perfect
We know about your hectic schedule. We also know the only way you truly understand a subject is by practicing it in a real environment. This is why we’ve set a playground area that’s full of hours of exercises, questions and challenges. It even has a gaming section.
The best campus facilities
In addition to our online classroom, we also offer an option to take part in a live classroom. Here you’ll be able to use the most up-to-date facilities and computer equipment.
Frequently asked questions
A letter of intent (LOI) is a document declaring the preliminary commitment of one party to do business with another. The letter outlines the chief terms of a prospective deal. Commonly used in major business transactions, LOIs are similar in content to term sheets. One major difference between the two, though, is that LOIs are presented in letter formats, while term sheets are listicle in nature.
We elaborated step by step please follow the same.
1. Enter Your Firm/Company Name
2. Enter your Email Details
3. Enter your Contact Details
4. Enter your Operational City/States Details
5. Enter your Geotagging Details ( Geotagging Is must)
6. Enter Number of Candidates Required in Number format and Number of Candidates must tally with LOI.
7. Please Upload LOI and LOI must have Logo & Sign Stamp. LOI must in PDF Format.
8. Accept term & condition.
7. Here you successfully summited your LOI.
The Training Partner will do local tie-up with Service Centre’s / Service Providers across brands and cable
network partners to facilitate Practical Field Training. Training Partner will get LOI from them and share
the details with Servcure before formalizing batch at a location. Any work order shall be given only on
receipt of LOI.